Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62515 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    imgIn.it

Default Help needed to promote img host

Hello, I run imgIn.it and I'm looking for some people to help me promote the site, in return you can make a little bit of money. You can accept donations on each of your image uploads through Chipin.

If you start bringing in lots of hits, I will arrange to put your personal adsense campaign on the site.

Here's what you'll need to do :

1. Find original and interesting images.
    2. Post on reddit.com and other alike
    3. Get donations sent to your paypal.

It's quite simple really, but if you have any questions or ideas, then send me a message

Regards, Will.
    Will7am Reviewed by Will7am on . Help needed to promote img host Hello, I run imgIn.it and I'm looking for some people to help me promote the site, in return you can make a little bit of money. You can accept donations on each of your image uploads through Chipin. If you start bringing in lots of hits, I will arrange to put your personal adsense campaign on the site. Here's what you'll need to do : 1. Find original and interesting images. 2. Post on reddit.com and other alike 3. Get donations sent to your paypal. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Nobody will send donations. You'll need to offer something else.

Website's:
    imgIn.it
    I appreciate your feedback, but some images on the front page of reddit get 500,000+ views, there's got to be someone willing to donate. My original plan was to do revenue sharing with adsense, but they require at least 100k page views per day.. Maybe in the future

Respected Member
    I'm telling you it will not happen. I'm not saying it might not happen. I'm saying it will not happen for sure. If it does it will be once or twice and a tiny tiny amount because somebody is testing their paypal account.

You will not get 500,000 views from reddit for one image. imgur takes that spot. A large portion would be direct link traffic anyway. That just costs money. If you do not allow direct links, good luck.

I know the behind the scenes of image/file hosting better than you know how to use a toilet.

As Jessie said u arnt going get users via this u need to provide them $$ they will come running to u

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Uploading is not about $$$ you just need a good server with great speeds

Respected Member
    You need a lot more than that, DJ, for an image host. Most run perfect on shared hosting for a while and you wouldn't even know it.

You need to break users of their habits, or pay them. These are not the normal users he seems to be after. He's after the greedy ones that won't help their own mothers without asking for money. So they need to be rewarded.

Other users you'd just need to break their image uploading habits. People usually get into the habit of using a image host. Be it because the looks of the site, a extension, or app uploader.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    Just get a good VPS and put ads on it simple is that paying uploaders for uploading illegal content is just wrong

Respected Member
    It's far from simple when a site gets even as little as 100,000 direct links a day. So many wouldn't fail if it was simple.

Thread Information