Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62391 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default Alboraaq Team zepequenoabh & T3es Rippper

zepequenoabh & T3es BIG SCAMMMERS

zepequenoabh and T3es are big Ripper
    And this forum is the big Scammer forum

scammer forum : http://www.alboraaq.com

I order from zepequenoabh ( verified seller in forum) 5 phone for 500$ after i see all good vouch and the fake screen shot and vouch in forum . we deal and he tell me that i got the track number in 24 h then he stop answer me , i add him from other id for i see if he is not away so he answer me and like nothing happen going to scam other one lol
    when i back to my id and talk to him u will see what he see lol he tell me that he will report me to police because i say that i will post that in all forum
    then he block me and i found that all my comment in forum was deleted and my user was blocked that mean he work with T3es or i think T3es = zepequenoabh = Ripper now i this is the proof of disccusion and payment here:

http://zepequenoabh.blogspot.fr/

any proof i'm ready just for stop this ripper
    yh: silver.root@yahoo.com
    for any question
    silver13 Reviewed by silver13 on . Alboraaq Team zepequenoabh & T3es Rippper zepequenoabh & T3es BIG SCAMMMERS zepequenoabh and T3es are big Ripper And this forum is the big Scammer forum scammer forum : http://www.alboraaq.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

A giy from the US took my 300$ and never delivered my phone;(

.btw what did u pay the seller with if PayPal then u can open a dispute

Probation
    i alredy post photo i pay lr :/

Alboraaq is a hacking and carding forum
    what do you expect
    If you paid by LR then you can't do shit
    If you use paypal then open dispute
    Also you deserve what you got , you didn't do research on google before buying
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Probation

Default rep

i dont see anything special in google about him just a report from other forum already answred with proff and i see too many real photo and too many vouch lol
    maybe u right but u can take a look in his post and all what y see
    anyway it is my first time i got scammed 500$ small money for someone think that he is big and own forum with more then 10 000 user ... just precaution for new people and some advice

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You must not have looked very hard because there are many posts and threads about the site and those people on the net.

Probation
    much living much learn just rappel for new people already 2 people add me for ask about how that happen and they are thanks me because they thinking to buy some stuff from him the owner t3es create many id and vouch for him self with some fake photo ...
    done good scam

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    First of all you should not have done this in a hacking forum like ABQ. They are real pro of whatever they do, carding,hacking,cracking whatever you name it, they are master in everything especially hacking and scamming and thats what they have been doing for so long so they know how to scam people.

If you have visited their official thread from where you dealt with that guy named zepequenoabh. You can clearly see that he is not accepting paypal/payza/moneybookers, that means whatever he is using for a payment like WU, MG and LR. you can't open up a dispute or ask for a refund. They are completely safe of what they are using it to scam people like you.

They don't scam everyone and thats why they choose only a specific target to whom they can easily scam and then ban him to get rid of him.

Search on KWWH here about the past scammed report from ABQ and you will get your answers or google it wisely.

Forget about your money and learn from it.

Probation

Default ABORAAQ RIPPER

They are professional rippers, they would rip you and change your forum password so you cant log in anymore and they would use your account to convince other people.
    Please everyone should be careful they ripped me too but i learnt from it

Website's:
    Jawus.com Liberty-Down.org
    They Scammed Us for $3000
    Multi-Service , feel free to PM whatever you want www.jawus.com

Thread Information