Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62660 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default site script addon

Hi guys, im looking for a mozilla firefox addon which can easily show you which scirpt was used for a site or warezblog. Which wordpress theme is using etc. Dont know the name of this addon. Anyone knows?
    ice-cube Reviewed by ice-cube on . site script addon Hi guys, im looking for a mozilla firefox addon which can easily show you which scirpt was used for a site or warezblog. Which wordpress theme is using etc. Dont know the name of this addon. Anyone knows? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I never quite understood your post, what I got from it was you had a addon that would tell you the script the site you were visiting as well as the information on the site?

If you just meant to choose what scripts can run when your visiting a site I think you might of been talking about NoScript, though I probably am wrong on this.

thanks for your reply, but it isnt NoScript.

Thread Information