Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62875 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    lol this post will determine if i will continue to get 0 posts

2.   Sponsored Links

very funny... hi ha ha ha

Website's:
    piplay.me
    LOL very very stupid boy LOL...

and welcome again for your account

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    haha made my day and welcome to KWWH

Hello, subin
    I welcome you from the deepest part(apex) of my heart.
    I really hope you like it here, I can't tell you how much happy and glad I am that you have joined this wonderful forum.
    I just wanna tell you that its an immense pleasure to see you here, it literally is.
    I wish I could somehow show you how happy I am to welcome you here, I wish I could just hold you in my arms and hug you tight and kiss your forehead and nibble your ear and then whisper to your ears "Welcome"
    I simply can't describe the pleasure you've given us by joining us. Cannot possibly put it into words. I just wanna say that I will love you forever for joining this community.

With love,
    Donnie Dark

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    Hello, subin
    I really hope you like it here, I can't tell you how much happy and glad I am that you have joined this wonderful forum.
    I just wanna tell you that its an immense pleasure to see you here, it literally is.
    I wish I could somehow show you how happy I am to welcome you here, I wish I could just hold you in my arms and hug you tight and kiss your forehead and nibble your ear and then whisper to your ears "Welcome"
    I simply can't describe the pleasure you've given us by joining us. Cannot possibly put it into words. I just wanna say that I will love you forever for joining this community.

With love,
    Donnie Dark
    wow what a nice welcome

Website's:
    mytinydick.com
    Quote Originally Posted by donniedark View Post
    Hello, subin

With love,
    Donnie Dark
    the fuck did i fucking just read

Yo welcome nig

Bad bitch in my chevy.

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    I think hes either serious about it or being sarcastic but i think its funny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information