Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63043 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default newsgroup

whos best provider my budget is $10

also are they worth getting

do they have new movies on it like they do on warez forums
    hostlooker Reviewed by hostlooker on . newsgroup whos best provider my budget is $10 also are they worth getting do they have new movies on it like they do on warez forums Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    I use Newsdemon. The first month unlimited is US$7, the following $10 per month. Pretty inexpensive with good speeds. I used many but this is the best.

https://www.newsdemon.com/usenet-access.php

For newsgroups aka Usenet you better use a site like nzbmatrix.com to get your stuff.

I like Usenet better than forums (filehosts) or torrents. Almost no dead links and no seeding required.

so to download stuff i need to use nzbmatrix.com

so what is newsdemon is that a downloader program

also is it worth even getting newsdemon or just stick to links i find on the internet

im thinking of getting zevera host package but is it best going for newsdemon

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Simply said, you download a NZB file from nzbmatrix which contains links to the rar files on newsdemon's servers.

Zevera only support links on filehosts and have nothing to do with newsgroups aka Usenet.

Furthermore, you might keep your money and ignore Zevera. I heard only negative things about them.

You might ask Google what nzbfiles and newsgroups are.

im using rapidleech and its good to use but when it comes to certain games or movies they hard to keep searching for working links and same for music so its a pain

so that why im thinking of nzb

well i just after stick with rapidleech for time being and decide if i get to fed up

At the OP, what provider do you mean?

i was thinking of getting newshosting they include a browser for nzb and download

Banned
    I wonder how long that company has provided their services?

staying with rapidleech they way behind on releases on nzb

i did a search for inbred and sound of dubstep 5 and theres nothing so i not going to bother as i managed to find them 2 online sites

Thread Information