I need a website designed, graphic and logo design, programming and the site MUST be SEO friendly.

The website is to be built from scratch and will be an auction style website with a with a similar outcome to; Bidcomhomes; citymove ; agent invitation; backbid etc

The feel I am looking for is more along the line of ?agentinvitation? and ?backbid? with guru and freelancer bid display outcomes.

Clients and agents will need to register, and they will also have a profile page that includes feedback from previous clients for the agents. Feedback will be a key determinant used by the clients when selecting a winner bid.

I anticipate around 20 pages with several dynamic pop up boxes for help questions which we can update with simple text. The addition of visual how to videos will also be plugged in during or later but are separate to this proposal at the moment.

The site must be compatible with all the main browsers (Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and safari)

Some of the client and bidder information should also be able to auto populate a few forms. Clients will be able to load up likely 2 photos to their job and bidding selection is similar to that on freelancer without the actually details of the agent disclosed publicly (only the client can see).

Some of the pages are
Sitemap
Home Page
Seller?s Main Page (Profile, Feedback, Inbox, Pending Bids)
Agents Main Page (Profile, Bids, outcomes)
Login Page (Seller and Agent based)
Register Form (Seller and Agent based)
New Listing Page
About Us Page
(FAQ, How it Works, Contact, Social Media Links, Mission, Vision Statement, Philosophy, Team)
Private Policy Page
Consistent Search Tool Bar
Browse Listing Page

Website Build
HTML
CSS3 (external style sheet)
Javascript plugins (JQuery, Spry Widgets etc.)
Customized Drupal Content Management Platform (PHP)
eCommerce and Auction Modules (PHP)
Database Design and Optimization (MySQL)
Image Optimization

Overview
Buyer and Seller Registration and Log in
Any User is able to view summary of listings and search for relevant suburbs
The auction will publicly show a range, only the seller can view the detailed bid price.
Agents are able to bid on auctions, received result notification and complete transaction.
Client is able to select the most favorable bid and notify the buyer.
Also able to gather statistics about the site transactions.

I need a quote for the project stated. I need it fast and looking forward to work with some one extremely professional.

Thank you
JReece Reviewed by JReece on . Website Design - Auction Style I need a quote for the project stated. I need it fast and looking forward to work with some one extremely professional. Thank you Rating: 5