Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62854 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default warez linking site db in cloud

hi guys,
    most of the corporate sites are hosting there database in cloud, because they have high read than write. and mostly cloud handle database well than normal hosting..

but my question is, static content in one server (Netherland datacenter) , cloud based database hosting(USA) will give any lag..??

Note:
    this for warez linking

i think shahaz have cloud based ssd, will it give lag or improve the page load speed......??

and these sites:
    http://www.scaledb.com/
    http://www.cleardb.com/

and google cloud db
    torrfriend Reviewed by torrfriend on . warez linking site db in cloud hi guys, most of the corporate sites are hosting there database in cloud, because they have high read than write. and mostly cloud handle database well than normal hosting.. but my question is, static content in one server (Netherland datacenter) , cloud based database hosting(USA) will give any lag..?? Note: this for warez linking i think shahaz have cloud based ssd, will it give lag or improve the page load speed......?? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

US is not really a place to host your cloud server for warez linking, you are asking for trouble (:

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

I think you need offshore hosting in NL or Eastern EU.
    Natcoweb ? Dedicated and Colocation Hosting
    VPS from $9,99
    Build Your Server
    520 Series SSD Available

Banned
    Website's:
    oceanus.ch
    the new megaupload,filesharing oceanus and piratebay are also making the same as cloud db
    So it seems like clouding is the new trend and torrents will be the old generation

Thread Information