Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62665 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VPS vs RDP which is better for uploading thing

which one will be better RDP with this spec

• CPU: Intel Xeon (E3-1230) 2x4 upto 3.60Ghz
    • RAM: 32 GB RAM
    • Port Speed: 1Gbps
    • HDD: 200 GB SAS (6GB/s)
    • Bandwidth: Unmetered

or VPS with this spec

• CPU: Intel Xeon
    • RAM: 4 GB
    • Port Speed: 100Mbps
    • HDD: 320 GB
    • Bandwidth: Unmetered
    • Control Panel: SolusVM
    • Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP3, Windows 7 Ultimate SP1
      Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1
      Custom Windows OS using ISO Image
    divineee Reviewed by divineee on . VPS vs RDP which is better for uploading thing which one will be better RDP with this spec CPU: Intel Xeon (E3-1230) 2x4 upto 3.60Ghz RAM: 32 GB RAM Port Speed: 1Gbps HDD: 200 GB SAS (6GB/s) Bandwidth: Unmetered or VPS with this spec Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The VPS says Intel Xeon, you should check the clock speed.

If you don't require admin access, RDP would be a better solution because although the ram is shared, it probably won't be that all the users are online at once

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

for uploading RDP is the best..

Banned
    LINUX VPS IS BETTER ,, WINDOWS RDP IS FOR NOOBS, WITHOUT LINUX KNOWLEDGE,, Oo

LINUX VPS IS BETTER
    so if i want to rent linux VPS should i use Linux OS on my PC? or i can still using Window OS?and can u tell me what is the reason u said Linux is better?and not for noob?for using linux VPS i need to be a master or something?

The VPS says Intel Xeon, you should check the clock speed.

If you don't require admin access, RDP would be a better solution because although the ram is shared, it probably won't be that all the users are online at once
    im tired man..unrar 14GB takes 30MIn and raring again 30Min also..even with 4GB RAM i think it will not take that long am i right?

@divineee, your reply proves that you are new to linux. It's better if you stick with RDP or Win VPS.

@divineee, your reply proves that you are new to linux. It's better if you stick with RDP or Win VPS.
    honestly im a newbie with window also..but the point im asking is..does VPS are better then RDP?which is beetwen the spec i wrote on 1st post.
    maybe i give u the link of the VPS i want to rent so u guys a pro can give me an Input
    Code: 
    http://www.vstarvps.com/encoder-vps-with-rdp.html
    as for RDP i think almost all RDP have some Spec either 24GBRam or 16GB Ram

Banned
    @divineee

you need not to be a master and you can use it on any OS

and oh vstarvps I know that person & I have used their

services.

Website's:
    RapidLeechHost.com vStarVPS.com OwnSeedBOX.com
    1. Xen Windows VPS have dedicated RAM, RDP have Shared RAM.
    2. You get Full Administrator Access with Win VPS, With RDP, generally you will NOT get admin access, unless stated otherwise by the provider.
    3. You can reinstall Your OS anytime to your favourite one using SolusVM Panel, Anytime and any number of times.
    With RDP, OS can't be reinstalled.
    vStarVPS.com
    Most Affordable Linux VPS starting $15/month | Windows VPS RDP starting $19/month
    Also Offers RapidLeech | sBorg | SeedBOX
    --------------------------------------------
    Estro Web Services Private Limited

3. You can reinstall Your OS anytime to your favourite one using SolusVM Panel, Anytime and any number of times.
    With RDP, OS can't be reinstalled.
    ok one last questin, because i don't understand bla bla bla about manage or unmanage.. so if i rent the servis or vstar, am i gonna need setting X to get to be use? i mean i want to rent like RDP which is no need to setting or bla bla bla.

if the answer yes maybe i'll tried it, and if the answer no..is there any way to setting up for customer so the customer does'nt need to setting bla bla bla.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information