Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61760 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any VPN/VPS Recommendation?

Hello KWWHunction!

Do you guys have any recommendation for VPS/VPN? (I know VPS and VPN is a very different thing

Right now, I am using proXPN Free VPN Service for bypassing my company stupid Firewall. They only allow port 80 . They block all thing, from File sharing, even 9GAG . Even worse, they also block cookie . I can't access most website that need login. Even company internal website also have cookie blocked .

I need a Proxy. But Proxy only on port 3128 or 8080 that have been blocked. On port 80, the stupid Fortinet also block all thing, even with Proxy. Web proxy is not an option though. So, I am using Free VPN from ProXPN temporary. I am willingly to pay for this service, but I know that ProXPN is not the best I think.

I need a VPN that allow me to connect over all port. The stupid firewall only allow port 80, even 443 is blocked (HTTPS). (I think they released the port blocking because many complaint about E-Mail or skype issue) The VPN must allow Torrent/File Sharing site for downloading pirated material (I admit, i am a pirate . With speed at least 10 - 30 mbps when downloading from HTTP like Youtube or File sharing. Also, VPN service that do not log. I don't want end up in jail for this.

I see many US VPN provider also allow torrent. They said no copyrighted material allowed, but i see most of the user use torrent for that. I think they will not act until DMCA request is received. So, if you have experience, you can tell me .

If a VPN service is not available for this, I want to ask about VPS. I know I can install OpenVPN on VPS so I have VPN. I think decent VPS like 256mb 1 core is enough for only that. I need unmetered one. My download speed is about 20mbps, so 500GB is not much for me. Speed about 10 - 30Mbps. If using VPS, I may host my website, but it is not necessary. I only need VPN service badly. It is better If I can install Torrent script like Transmission, or running download script like Rapidleech.

My budget is below 8 $ a month. Only Paypal only. I don't want to give my credit card info to many person.

Thank you.
    dlink377 Reviewed by dlink377 on . Any VPN/VPS Recommendation? Hello KWWHunction! Do you guys have any recommendation for VPS/VPN? (I know VPS and VPN is a very different thing :)) Right now, I am using proXPN Free VPN Service for bypassing my company stupid Firewall. They only allow port 80 X-(. They block all thing, from File sharing, even 9GAG :(. Even worse, they also block cookie :facepalm:. I can't access most website that need login. Even company internal website also have cookie blocked :facepalm::facepalm:. I need a Proxy. But Proxy only on Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Nvpn.net
    I used them before , they are good
    Features -No logs vpn , they never record what you do unlike HMA
    Note:
    Many people ask nvpn what will they do if customer use for hacking and illegal stuff.They said that their servers have raided before but nothing found and case was closed.No customer was affected though
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

For sub $10 prices all you can get are VPN's. VPS would offer you the best performance since you're the only one using it

Quote Originally Posted by Ifirst View Post
    I used them before , they are good
    Features -No logs vpn , they never record what you do unlike HMA
    Note:
    Many people ask nvpn what will they do if customer use for hacking and illegal stuff.They said that their servers have raided before but nothing found and case was closed.No customer was affected though
    Wow, thanks. I am very interested with this.

Do you know how fast is this vpn?

Website's:
    Shinjiru.com Shinjiru.com.my
    How about buying a low end VPS & setup the VPN on it?
    Shinjiru Technology Inc.
    Offshore Web Hosting Provider Since Year 2000 | 100,000 satisfied customers
    Malaysia, Singapore, Holland, Russia, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Romania
    Email: sales@shinjiru.com | Phone: +603-7987-1191

The fastest VPN i've used is vyprvpn, a little expensive(Pro version) but i've get speeds around 15mbps( ~ 1.7MB/s) every time.

Quote Originally Posted by traxport121 View Post
    How about buying a low end VPS & setup the VPN on it?
    Well, I am considering this too. I think using VPS i got better speed at absolutely no log since I am the one who set this up. Do you has any recommendation for any low-end cheap VPS that below 8 and have unmetered bandwidth?

Using VPS must be so much fun because I can install torrent client like transmission or install rapidleech.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJ View Post
    The fastest VPN i've used is vyprvpn, a little expensive(Pro version) but i've get speeds around 15mbps( ~ 1.7MB/s) every time.
    Well, I checked vyprvpn. But on this site. It says that this VPN service, sometimes log. As a pirate, this cannot be accepted at all cost. And the cost / month for this VPN is pretty expensive. It is out my budget. It is about 20$ . So vyprvpn is out for me.

Website's:
    sexybabess.info
    This VPN is free even decent speeds for free

http://www.besthostingforums.com/44-...-free-vpn.html

Quote Originally Posted by DJboutit View Post
    This VPN is free even decent speeds for free

http://www.besthostingforums.com/44-...-free-vpn.html
    I tried this, but the speed is too slow. Even opening google is like using 56kbps mode. (even slower). This is a free service after all, you cannot get best speed with this.

Do you have any other recommended VPN or VPS service that below 8 dollar and unmetered bandwidth?

Quote Originally Posted by dlink377 View Post
    Well, I checked vyprvpn. But on this site. It says that this VPN service, sometimes log. As a pirate, this cannot be accepted at all cost. And the cost / month for this VPN is pretty expensive. It is out my budget. It is about 20$ . So vyprvpn is out for me.
    thnx the info, i don't know about that, but the VPN is very fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information