Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62174 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Clear. I do not need any torrents or e-mule resources. I need a file hosting service that accepts only anime.

2.   Sponsored Links

It's too hard to run it for file hosting providers nowadays, unless MU comes back. You know it requires huge storage space, because there are usually 12 episodes for each season. If you want to share bdrips with the highest quality, one episode may take 2 ~ 3 GB for 23 ~ 25 mintues, and 12 episodes often takes 30 ~ 50 GB. Two good examples are yousei raws and salender raws. Uploading 300 sets of them can easily eat 150000GB of their space -- I believe you know how many titles are released in each season.

A file host claiming they only accept anime means they have huge and cheap HDDs, which is impossible for most file hosts, so I think a private tracker is the only solution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information