Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62817 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    ^seriously dude ? no patience?

Default one payment said paid but did't recieve money

one payment said paid but did't receive money please check !!! details at pm

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Hi everyone,

This only needs to be said once I suppose....

The more messages you send, either PMs or posts, the slower we work.

If you want something (payments, responding to your PMs, help with a problem), then ask 1 time and we will get back to you when we have time.

When you ask more than 1 time, you make everything, for everyone slower. If you have no respect for us and your community, then keep spamming us with messages. Otherwise, be respectful and send 1 message and be patient.

We have no problem denying payouts, denying free premiums and ignoring messages to those who cause more trouble and unnecessary work for us.

i am 110% agreed with u . but i was ask u from last night and u ask i will check and over 24 hours gone and still no massage form u that's why i am pming u .. at least please repli back .. so user can knw that he is hearing me and solving problem when u did't repli back . user think that he is is ignoring me

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    We have some news for our community. We are very surprised by it, and we think you will be too. (It's bad news)

We have multiple file servers, with 2 different hosting companies (for reliability).

On all of our file servers, we have lost 1 or many hard drives. What this means is that our hard drive performance is at ~30% of what it should be.

Now, what that means for our community, is that:

1) Downloads still work great.
    2) Uploads are extremely slow
    3) Uploads cause everything on our site to go slow during this situation

We have 2 options to handle this situation.

1) We can leave all servers online, continuing to deliver downloads with no problem. This option will allow for you to continue to accumulate downloads, but it will take even longer for the uploads to return.

2) We can temporarily take each server offline, 1 by 1 and allow the hard drives to be replaced. This option will stop downloads for 12-24 hours on each of our servers. Only some downloads will be available at certain times. However, uploads will return much much faster.

Can you help us out? This is not a good situation for us, or for you and we would like to hear your input. We are in communication with the datacenter to see if the hard drive reliability can be improved, but we still need to make a decision about what we should do.

What do you think?

i am just sharing .. that what i and user think .

between do option no:2 it will ok for uploaders
    and u can do option no 1 if upload will back in 1 day. so users will never have problem with download which is very important. and uploaders can be happy too .. if uploading will online after 1 day (24hours)

Banned
    when i am clicking on my account page its showing

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, admin@gbmeister.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

why ?????????????????/

8.   Sponsored Links

I'll vote for option 1

As it will help to keep your reputation steady as well as ours to our viewers who clicks for downloads.If they find no downloads from the files posted within last few days they will get annoyed and that will effect our reputation also..

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Quote Originally Posted by monupagla32 View Post
    when i am clicking on my account page its showing

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, admin@gbmeister.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

why ?????????????????/

We had to go down for around 60 seconds. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedesixxx View Post
    I'll vote for option 1

As it will help to keep your reputation steady as well as ours to our viewers who clicks for downloads.If they find no downloads from the files posted within last few days they will get annoyed and that will effect our reputation also..
    I think the same, maybe you can add some premium days to premium users to don't make uploaders "angry"
    I don't speak for personal advantage, but for getting your host live longer

Page 30 of 60 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information