Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62957 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gbmeister View Post
    It has come (very strongly) to our attention that we have been banned from a very popular TV Series site due to a few idiotic users.

We are currently doing a small investigation to identify those users together with the site that has banned us.

This means for our users

1)We will temporarily pause our payouts. We cannot take the risk of paying the user(s) that have caused our site to be banned. For the users that we have strong trust in already - you will continue to get paid.

2)We will work together with a large number of sites and quickly start banning users that are posting garbage across the internet. All files will be deleted, all money will be gone, and the user account & IP address will be permanently banned.

We will be watching very closely the files that get high download rates. If we (together with the sites that list our links) find anything suspicious, accounts are blocked and all money is gone.

We take the destruction of our reputation, because of some idiotic users, very seriously. If you guys think you are good at playing games with us, you should see how we play.

And one last thing.

monupagla - you will never be paid. Do not ask. Please stop there and do not force us to block your account.
    very sad to hear that these users should be banned from which other users are in trouble

between can u tell when the payout will be Resume .
    1- u can check each user files who request payout and if he is clean then pay it if not then don't
    2- u can direct search from file that which user upload it . i think xfs have this option

also pay users who request send from many days and waiting .. u can check users if they are not that (from which ur site is banned) then pay them if they are then don't .from this user will be happy .. i am just giving my idea .. do what u like

Quote Originally Posted by gbmeister View Post

Really?!?! You think you can blackmail us into paying you? :-D

Sorry, it is our site and we make the rules. You broke them, you do not get paid. Done.

You are now banned from our site. You can tell whoever you want - we don't want the users you bring to upload with us - it will just be more like you.
    omg

since when did people start trusting your voice mono

Banned
    NOW THEY HAVE NO MONEY AND THEY WILL NEVER PAY US

Website's:
    rlspeer.com
    I do not understand.
    Turbobit.net / Lumfile.com / Uploaded.net
    The Best
    LeafLeech.com

Quote Originally Posted by monupagla32 View Post
    DEAR ALL JUST SEE WHAT HE TOLD ME

NOW THEY HAVE NO MONEY AND THEY WILL NEVER PAY US
    dude iam gonna report you to WDF for spamming and continuous harassment and now you fucking Photoshop a image like a 12 year old retard to confuse people , learn to speak english before you attempt something like this and also learn to use photoshop before you try to pull something like sheesh man the level of idiocy and stupidity you have exhibited is on a entirely new level to what i have seen

Banned
    i am not doing like that why you are telling lie

8.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    @monupagla

First, you are creative for thinking that you can somehow make us look bad with a forged message.

Now, let me point out the inconsistencies with your fake image that you have just posted. There are 2 very easy tells, that immediately prove your image is fake.

1) The color of the background of your text. Anyone can click on http://i47.tinypic.com/op1u92.png (which is the link/image you used in your post) and see that the background of the normal area is #FAFAFA while the background of your faked text is #F5F5FF

2) The alignment of your text is wrong. You were close, but not close enough. As you see, in a real message (the image I posted before), the right margin of the text lines up with the right margin of the reply button. Yours does not.

3) Button colors.

4) Are we done here yet?

monupagla - go away, you are not wanted here. Go bother someone else.

@Everyone, can you please help and send a message to the admin asking them to ban monupagla and his IP address?

Banned
    do as you like. after eat my 35 usd you will do every thing. you just go to hell

@Gb

message sent already hopefully WDF will do whats right

Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread Information