Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6730 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Probation
    how can i get a free premium account?

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    Read the thread

Probation
    great customer service....

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    It is actually.

This is the 4th or 5th time I've mentioned this. When you want real service, then you must put some effort in. Sorry but there are too many idiots running around asking silly questions for us to indulge all of their needs.

Do 5 min of reading and you will get all the information you need. If you don't have 5 min of time to read what we spent quality time writing, then we do not have time to respond to you.

5.   Sponsored Links

Probation
    not to be a douche but you just spent quite some time writing that last comment while you could've copied/paste what you said to someone else.
    All xfilesharing PPD are basically the same, how significantly different can your site be from any other one? I just wanna get straight to the point and try it out.
    :/

Website's:
    GBMeister.com
    There are 2 things I'm happy to spend time on here:

1)Answering people's questions/requests
    2)Telling people that they don't deserve to be answered yet

In that case you fell into #2, however, now with a much better question, I'm going to answer under #1.

To know how we are different, it would be great to know what you are looking for. Some people want fast downloads for their downloaders, others want upload management tools, others want high PPD rates, others want high referral rates.

So depending what you want, we have something to offer. I believe the biggest thing is that, because of our experience with server admin and web development, we have created a world-class file hosting system. Yes, the script is XFS but the script is only 25% of the site. The other 75% is the server setup. We have invested significant time and money getting our server setup correct so that we can maintain our reliability and download speeds.

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    thanks for the free premium

Quote Originally Posted by gbmeister View Post
    There are 2 things I'm happy to spend time on here:

1)Answering people's questions/requests
    2)Telling people that they don't deserve to be answered yet

In that case you fell into #2, however, now with a much better question, I'm going to answer under #1.

To know how we are different, it would be great to know what you are looking for. Some people want fast downloads for their downloaders, others want upload management tools, others want high PPD rates, others want high referral rates.

So depending what you want, we have something to offer. I believe the biggest thing is that, because of our experience with server admin and web development, we have created a world-class file hosting system. Yes, the script is XFS but the script is only 25% of the site. The other 75% is the server setup. We have invested significant time and money getting our server setup correct so that we can maintain our reliability and download speeds.
    what arrogance from this newbie file host that just slapped on a $60 template on another xfs script. how much experience does your server admin have? a week? if what you say is true why is your file server and main site on the same server? what serious file hosting would use apache for downloads?

Looks not bad, I'll try this site~
    But just wonder why there's a link in the bottom right corner showing International Apartments for Rent???

Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    Hello

Ad the download page
    can you remove : uploade by ......
    thats private

thanks

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread Information