@scorpion65, capnamhip, advf13

you are now the last ones to get paid...if we remember.

Seriously, no one learns until someone burns.
OK gbmeister, I don't worry about fu....ing coins at my account, but you are not wright!!!! Uploaders working, making money and if they ask for payment you said: shut up or you will never recieve your payout or you must be premium and increase payment for premium like 1 month membership at top leading warez site. You start from 50 per 1k, no one serious file host never give so much, when find out that you have not pay for traffic from India and make 25 per 1k, then 10 and so on. There are couple of serious and stable filehosts thats realy paying and have no problems with upload and payout. So I deleted all my files and leave.
advf13 Reviewed by advf13 on . GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!) GBMeister - Providing reliable file sharing and uploading services ***Updated Nov. 7*** GBMeister offers the following: • High Speed Downloads (for all users) • PPD Program - with promotions that will help you earn more • Affiliate program for premium user registrations • Download Managers for frequent uploaders • Minimal Wait Times Rating: 5