Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62203 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This has always been my point of view but I also wish KWWH had strict guidelines like Paypal does for filehosts. Everyone here knows how many popup hosts come and got because they turn out to be bogus hosts that use KWWH to promote their so called business. There should be much stiffer guidelines in place in order to even be able to create an advertisement thread, I mean support thread.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    No there shouldn't be anymore guidelines. KWWH does enough to tell hosts how to run their business. They're one step away from having admin access in the web hosting section. They need to back-off the rules a bit. If people are going to fail, they're going to fail. Somebody will see the host elsewhere and make a thread here about it anyway.

But it has one weight different, a discussion of members and a support topic?

Obviously a support topic has more credibility?

KWWH - center of all filehosts.
    Link Building - Contact me for 20% discount
    Learn SEO - SEFlame.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    No there shouldn't be anymore guidelines. KWWH does enough to tell hosts how to run their business. They're one step away from having admin access in the web hosting section. They need to back-off the rules a bit. If people are going to fail, they're going to fail. Somebody will see the host elsewhere and make a thread here about it anyway.
    Actually there should be. Nobody is saying to tell a host how to run their business but you know these fraudulent hosts that just sign up knowing they have no intentions of paying anyone and use KWWH as a gateway to screw people over. Already been plenty of those through these doors.

That's what I mean about guidelines. Make them jump through a bit of hoops to prove they are a legit business which actually costs money and most of those fraudulent hosts aren't a legitimate business.

Just don't allow anyone and everyone who created a website and put up a host script to create an advertisement/support thread for it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooky View Post

Just don't allow anyone and everyone who created a website and put up a host script to create an advertisement/support thread for it.
    Just don't use any host that makes a thread

The internet is for anyone to throw up a script and call it a website.

Unfortunately, any user can throw a script up and call it a business or company. That's what KWWH users do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
    Just don't use any host that makes a thread

The internet is for anyone to throw up a script and call it a website.

Unfortunately, any user can throw a script up and call it a business or company. That's what KWWH users do.
    That's quite a broad, sweeping statement.

Does KWWHunction support warez?
    Coder for hire. I'm an experienced web developer with vast knowledge of PHP, HTML, CSS, MySQL, JavaScript, SEO, and web servers. I also write code for Windows programs with Visual Basic and C#.NET.

All products are written quickly with efficiency, and security in mind.

I think they no need KWWH for index. they just follow links to sites

and paypal only angree when is adult

give no f ck about other

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
    That's quite a broad, sweeping statement.

Does KWWHunction support warez?
    100% yes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information