Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62500 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile [Urgent] Which one to Buy ? Samsung Plasma E450 or Samsung LED EH5000 ?

Hello,

I am planning to buy 1 new TV for my guest room, I want minimum 40"

I have never used Plasma TVs so I don't know about them.

I am confused in 2 models of samsung.

1 is Samsung LED EH5000 40"
    2 is Samsung Plasma 43" E450

Which one should I buy ?

Please Help ASAP.. Gonna buy tomorrow.

Thank You
    rohan123 Reviewed by rohan123 on . [Urgent] Which one to Buy ? Samsung Plasma E450 or Samsung LED EH5000 ? Hello, I am planning to buy 1 new TV for my guest room, I want minimum 40" I have never used Plasma TVs so I don't know about them. I am confused in 2 models of samsung. 1 is Samsung LED EH5000 40" 2 is Samsung Plasma 43" E450 Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    LED over plasma, of course.

if possible then please also give little explanation about why LED is better than a Plasma and why Plasma is bad.. Thnx

Pure Awesomeness!
    Do some reading mate: https://www.google.com/search?q=led+vs+plasma

Personally, I got myself this one a while back and it's just fucking awesome: http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-42LS5750-led-tv - Go smart if you can afford it.

is LG better than Samsung ? also how much does it cost you ?

I don't have any budget problem.. I will buy what I will like, no matter how much it costs

Pure Awesomeness!
    In that case, I suggest you do some research mate, technology is way beyond Plasma now. You can even go for 3D if your budget is that high.

As for Samsung vs LG, can't really say which is best. I have experience with both and I have no complains, so far.

I am in import/export business and I do import electronics, these days not dealing in TVs.. But one of my known one is doing.. he must be having Samsung LEDs or Plasma in stock and he will give me around 50% off on MRP.... and I don't care about warranty..

and I think nobody imports LG TVs so it will not be available at lower price for me..

So I want to go with Samsung.. Just confused between LED and Plasma.. What to do

Quote Originally Posted by rohan123 View Post
    is LG better than Samsung ? also how much does it cost you ?

I don't have any budget problem.. I will buy what I will like, no matter how much it costs
    No, set your budget otherwise you'll have hard time finding the one that'll satisfy you . I mean, if you don't have any budget problem like you said, then why not search for the "best" recommended and most expensive available TV that's available to consumers? cuz that'll be the best you can get.

Get LED.

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    Samsung is better than LG | Actually Samsung is leading TV manufacturer now
    LED is better than plasma
    there's your answer

If u have no problem with budget buy a Samsung 3D tv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information