Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63532 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default bundling whmcs together with reseller hosting

I've seen some host offering really cheap monthly price for a reseller hosting. 5 to 8 bucks per month. How can they offer such price? If its only a starter plan then its fine with me. But what make me curious is that they can throw in a whmcs licence too!

If im not mistaken even if you had a large client list the cheapest pricing slab for whmcs is only around 8 bucks right? So how they stay in profit?
    izzatz13 Reviewed by izzatz13 on . bundling whmcs together with reseller hosting I've seen some host offering really cheap monthly price for a reseller hosting. 5 to 8 bucks per month. How can they offer such price? If its only a starter plan then its fine with me. But what make me curious is that they can throw in a whmcs licence too! If im not mistaken even if you had a large client list the cheapest pricing slab for whmcs is only around 8 bucks right? So how they stay in profit? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    They buy a special license and offer it cheap or free. Lots do it free.

check - http://www.whmcs.com/resellers/
    if you bulk buy 100 licenses, it will cost 7.20$/license. You may also ask for special discount if you are ordering more.

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    The only provider who did this on KWWH (as far as I remember) was 9xhost (who banned and tried to return several times).

The licenses were dodgy and most likely nulled. It's easy to understand if they offer it for $8 and (at it's cheapest) $7.20 for the WHMCS, there must be something wrong.

Banned
    thanks for your information

Cheapest and the most trusted one is http://www.licensepal.com .

Quote Originally Posted by sniffdog View Post
    It's easy to understand if they offer it for $8 and (at it's cheapest) $7.20 for the WHMCS, there must be something wrong.
    Here is the pricing structure on whmcs.com -

Thread Information