Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6884 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default That Missing Alexa Review Exchange Thread

Well,

There is quite an heated argument in the ChatBox and as suggested by a moderator that we can open a debate thread and it won't get closed if we keep things civil (http://d.pr/i/9nJg)

So yeah, firstly, why is that thread closed when a similar thread ran for over 9 months and more than 23 pages. The thread was moved to completed transactions because the user was banned.

WDF says that's because the new rule wasn't in place, I might not know the rules too well but could that be pointed out where is the rule?

Lastly, what's wrong with an alexa review exchange thread? The reason was that because KWWH does not want webmasters who are not honest. Doing blackhat SEO is not being honest either. And most of us here come from warez administration backgrounds but a simple review exchange makes us not honest?

Edit: Would just like to add, Sniff said the user can go elsewhere to provide his services. He was providing an exchange not a service. Also comparing them to fake likes which are not allowed here is something totally different. Fake likes are from bots/accounts created fake. However, if you like my page and I like your page, how is that fake? It was a like exchange. It's the same thing, alexa review exchange

Moderated Message:
    Do not close this thread
    Qoo Reviewed by Qoo on . That Missing Alexa Review Exchange Thread Well, There is quite an heated argument in the ChatBox and as suggested by a moderator that we can open a debate thread and it won't get closed if we keep things civil (http://d.pr/i/9nJg) So yeah, firstly, why is that thread closed when a similar thread ran for over 9 months and more than 23 pages. The thread was moved to completed transactions because the user was banned. WDF says that's because the new rule wasn't in place, I might not know the rules too well but could that be Rating: 5

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Exactly, something should be done with this.
    All rules must be revised and edited accordingly...
    Let's take this one as example, this thread is closed calling it fake or w.e., while a thread which was posted long ago was pretty much active.. :http://www.besthostingforums.com/128...-exchange.html ..
    All i ask is, when you have a blackhat forum, why don't you accept these kinda threads?
    I mean, there's completely no harm in alexa reviews. They don't promote your website in any kind, your alexa rank improves only if your site has enough traffic. Reviews might just help your site look better.

secondly in that thread i would like to point out
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/1682148-post6.htm
    this post particularly
    i even dont understand what was blackhat in it?
    asking comminuty to review a website is not blackhat
    practicaly
    i doubt some normal user would randomly go alexa.com and give a review... i am pretty sure alexa knows this verywell too that no one would randomly leave review about websites on alexa.com
    so that review option there .. is particularly for reason that owners can ask community to leave reviews!!

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

SEE this is what i meant by rude and power abusive staff!!!
    staff can be as rude as they want and abusive to normal community member on their wishes in chatbox
    but if normal member even says "shh" to staff to calm or end discusion he gets a chatbox ban...
    LOL
    seriously
    KWWH staff needs to lighten up
    PROOF?
    i just got banned from cb
    for stating a valid point... and asking mod not to continue that discusion in chatbox (obv after repling his chat message)
    well there goes KWWH new staff for ya....
    well lets continue in this thread
    but you know what
    just as i said in chatbox its not worthy discussing here
    you know why?
    because NO mods are gonna reply here nyway
    if they actualy wanted to solve it out or anything .. there were mods available on chatbox to answer... and those who know this thread but none of them bothered to reply in thread .. and that was main reason everyone was still toking about it in chatbox
    fact is
    yes QQQ this thread might not get closed... but its for certain that this thread will lead no where

i guess i have done enuff job provking staff but had no choice

ψ(`∇?)ψ
    So, by you, solving the problem is complying to your way of understanding the rules?

i doubt some normal user would randomly go alexa.com and give a review...

POINT in alexa having review section, is that random user can leave it there, and not cheating others, recommending site you landed ONLY to give a review, without actually using it.

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post
    So, by you, solving the problem is complying to your way of understanding the rules?

POINT in alexa having review section, is that random user can leave it there, and not cheating others, recommending site you landed ONLY to give a review, without actually using it.
    Well not everyone owns a BBC or Google site here @CV...

Quote Originally Posted by cvrle77 View Post

POINT of having proper SEO is so that consumers who use the search engine can get to what they actually wanted but using black hat is not cheating?

And about the solving the problem, no one said it's about understanding the rule, the question is which rule exactly.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

any proof that they were random?
    and also these review that guy talked about in thread
    were meant to be hand written self written
    for alexa .. random people
    and totaly not blackhat...
    even building links manualy is not considered blackhat is it?

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    Any activity that violates any sites ToS is forbidden.

Respected Member
    @WDF, then how is Black hat discussion allowed here. I don't see that it is with the T.O.S of any website.

GF blackhat seo zone
    GF warez hosters
    GF filehost
    GF warez forums (voilates 100s of sites)
    GF service section
    GF most usefull sites thread
    GF KWWH (90% of things here are against google's some or other TOS)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information