Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62168 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default ReverseHosts.com 50% Off $3 VPS

Hey!

ReverseHosts offers cheap, reliable hosting for every purpose. All of our packages come with 100% support for anything you need. By purchasing a VPS from ReverseHosts you are ensured of complete independence. We will give you freedom of storage, hardware and management. You can be free to install all your software and use the server to your liking. With our Intel Xeon i7 High-Performance servers you are ensure of quality as well as quantity. Thank you.

50% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH ON ANY VPS PLAN! USE THE PROMO CODE:
    50percentoff

VPS Plans:

Features With Every Plan:

• Instant Setup
    • 1 Gbit port
    • Powerful Nodes
    • Not Oversold
    • Powered by OpenVZ
    • SolusVM Control Panel

We use legit WHMCS, and are proud of it!

Contact Us:
    Client Portal
    Email: support@reversehosts.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/reversehosts

ReverseHosts Reviewed by ReverseHosts on . ReverseHosts.com 5.99$ VPS 25GB HD/1.5 TB BW/ 512MB RAM - New Plans Added (USA) http://reversehosts.com/images/logo.png Hey! ReverseHosts offers cheap, reliable hosting for every purpose. All of our packages come with 100% support for anything you need. By purchasing a VPS from ReverseHosts you are ensured of complete independence. We will give you freedom of storage, hardware and management. You can be free to install all your software and use the server to your liking. With our Intel Xeon i7 High-Performance servers you are ensure of quality as well as quantity. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Website's:
    beatwap.net
    looks cheap.. gonna try this

Make sure you guys check out our 50% off unlimited cPanel hosting deal also! http://www.besthostingforums.com/8-s...d-hosting.html

http://199.168.140.248/file50Mb.txt

New test file uploaded!

Now offering 1 Gbps port guys!

Thank you for the presentation, the Germany VPN is very interesting, for a good price !

Quote Originally Posted by Gaaa View Post
    Thank you for the presentation, the Germany VPN is very interesting, for a good price !
    Thanks for taking interest in my service! If you have any questions and/or concerns feel free to email me at hassan@reversehosts.com

Default i don't see cpu?

Hello, i don't see cpu?

Quote Originally Posted by sans_amour View Post
    Hello, i don't see cpu?
    Hey sans_amour,

VPS 1 comes with 1 CPU core, VPS 2 comes with 2, VPS 3 comes with 3 and VPS 4 comes with 4 cores. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to ask!

Thanks,
    Hassan.

Thread Information