Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62705 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Review: scenepoint.info

Here,
    i am trying to made Graphics Based Theme Reviews plz

Code: 
    http://www.scenepoint.info
    Suggestion needed
    Samar Reviewed by Samar on . Review: scenepoint.info Here, i am trying to made Graphics Based Theme Reviews plz http://www.scenepoint.info Suggestion needed:) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Teh GFX Whore! ^.^
    First of all, highly irrelevant domain name. Why to pretend like a warez site if you are not.
    Secondly, if you have decided to give tutorials on photoshop then it is GENERALLY assumed that you know photoshop pretty well but from your banner, I just cannot tell, there is something off about it. I cannot pin point.But there is something wrong about it.

"Recomanded"? Really? At least check your spellings before putting it on the web?
    "Very New Style Buttons" , "New Style Buttons"? Now you are just playing with us.
    Check the footer for broken copyright image link.

Btw, about the banner, I was just kidding. The resolution is GONE. Talk about font crispness, beauty, sharpness. Everything is not just off but simply GONE. Irony is that its a website which tells you how to improve your graphic skills.

Sorry for this rant, but next time please SETUP your wordpress properly at least(let alone a good theme and quality content) before asking others to review it. I spent more time writing a review than you setting up the website. I like learning from new websites and trying to share everything I know but it just gets to my nerves that people start asking for a review as soon as they setup the hosting. Take time, set it up. Ask for a review again. I would love to write a big review

Regards,

I joined KWWHunction before it was cool!
    My "AWESOME" Graphic designing Service

ok Nitish thanks for Guiding me

Thread Information