Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6805 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Problem Webmoney payment

Hello,

I have a problem with webmoney and I just so you see if it just me, or if it affects everyone, when I want to tranfer to spend my money to paypal webmoney, webmoney asks me to confirm the code I receive SMS, I do not get out of the sms. Inspection number and my phone ok because I have already done several times payment for several months, but now since yesterday I can not seem to get my confirmation SMS. If it affects the other person thank you for preventing or give me your help to solve my problems.

thank you in advance to all.

And sorry in advance I'm French so I use google translate to write you.
    rockagain Reviewed by rockagain on . Problem Webmoney payment Hello, I have a problem with webmoney and I just so you see if it just me, or if it affects everyone, when I want to tranfer to spend my money to paypal webmoney, webmoney asks me to confirm the code I receive SMS, I do not get out of the sms. Inspection number and my phone ok because I have already done several times payment for several months, but now since yesterday I can not seem to get my confirmation SMS. If it affects the other person thank you for preventing or give me your help to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

i have that problem too sms not sent. untill now they can't fix it

maybe network issue with your operator, mine is fine
    BDW, what is "paypal webmoney"?

Thread Information