I will be starting up a new video streaming site with a few partners. Are major concern would be paying affiliates, and not just say we will. It should be up and running by next month. I know all to well the feeling of not getting paid for views, having sites tell me the views are from country X etc.

What features, or ability of the site is most important? What should a new site have that others either don't have already, or need improvement on? Let me know whats the most important things to have, anything u can come up with.

cheers
dibbledabble Reviewed by dibbledabble on . Key features for a new site? I will be starting up a new video streaming site with a few partners. Are major concern would be paying affiliates, and not just say we will. It should be up and running by next month. I know all to well the feeling of not getting paid for views, having sites tell me the views are from country X etc. What features, or ability of the site is most important? What should a new site have that others either don't have already, or need improvement on? Let me know whats the most important things to Rating: 5