Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6864 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Themaposter With licence for 18$$

I accept paypal,
    SoimeU Reviewed by SoimeU on . Themaposter With licence for 18$$ I accept paypal, :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by SoimeU View Post
    I accept paypal,
    You should read themeposter terms of services you can't sell themeposter licenses first without contacting him. You also need to provide proof an your thread showing you've a license including proof that you've contacted Freddy with his permission to resell your current license you've.

Thread has been reported.

Banned
    Website's:
    logosquizanswers.biz
    i think now every body sell his themaposter to use this form http://poster.freddy.lt/sell.php you are wrong rober420 you must need to read freddy rules now freddy allow to sell themaposter to every one who have key so you need to check rules 1st by your self than you need to reported thread

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic123 View Post
    i think now every body sell his themaposter to use this form http://poster.freddy.lt/sell.php you are wrong rober420 you must need to read freddy rules now freddy allow to sell themaposter to every one who have key so you need to check rules 1st by your self than you need to reported thread

Excuse me I used to be ex-moderator here at KWWHunction last rule that was added here was people whom are selling licenses need to provided proof showing they've rights to resale script either has this user provided proof he owns a license with Themaposter which was a rule added by KWWHunction staff. This is a known rule by ThemaPoster also stating user must contact him before selling.

This is KWWHunction rules I'm going back plus it still states on ThemaPoster terms of services user must contact ThemaPoster before selling.

See here
    http://poster.freddy.lt/terms.php

Thread Reported

Banned
    Website's:
    XmasPresent4Me.com
    You need to prove you have a license to sell it here

Thread Information