Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62169 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Looking To Hire PC for Streaming

Hi there , I am looking to hire PC for Sports Streaming, Just need the PC and team viewer ID the rest I will do myself , I mean I dont need a streamer Just need a PC with Following Specs.

Pc should be Core 2 Duo or better
    Ram : 2 GB
    Most Important must have connection of 50Mb/s or 100Mb/s or 1Gb/s.

Now the streaming timing will be normally Evening time,
    Will be streaming 3-4 games daily, that means upto 7-8 hours.

PM me if anyone interested also your price.(Monthly Bases)
    federer38 Reviewed by federer38 on . Looking To Hire PC for Streaming Hi there , I am looking to hire PC for Sports Streaming, Just need the PC and team viewer ID the rest I will do myself , I mean I dont need a streamer Just need a PC with Following Specs. Pc should be Core 2 Duo or better Ram : 2 GB Most Important must have connection of 50Mb/s or 100Mb/s or 1Gb/s. Now the streaming timing will be normally Evening time, Will be streaming 3-4 games daily, that means upto 7-8 hours. PM me if anyone interested also your price.(Monthly Bases) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    I suppose, that by "PC" you mean to buy an "RDP" ?

Nah he means a dedicated server
    He stream via rdp no one can so slow

No I mean PC , I tried to achieve this on RDP , but in RDP videos lag that's why need a Personal Computer for that.

Can't really see anybody willing to let you seize their computer for 8 hours a day and rape their bandwidth. You'd be better off spending ?20 and getting a cheap VPS. You don't need an over the top VPS for what you've just described. Just a decent amount of space for whatever content you're streaming and something like SubSonic if you don't want to go through the hassle of encoding the source files into a directly streamable format such as FLV/SWF.

you can use an rdo for that purpose

i already tried to stream using vlc through rdp and evreything went fine
    Not Allowed

Website's:
    imgaa.com
    Buy a server and install Windows XP or Win 7
    Hello World

Hey there thanks all for replying the problem is I am not streaming video files etc, I will stream video player , let me explain the video will be played on RDP, It will be live video player, and using software like VHScr I will capture that portion and stream it to rtmp using Flash Media Encoder, I tried few demo of RDP but video lags badly , that why I think a Personal Computer would be better then server.

Not many people have 50Mb/s or 100Mb/s or 1Gb/s. connection in their homes u know

yp I am well aware of that I just need 5-6 MB/s download and 5MB/s upload that's all.

Thread Information