Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62567 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is filedefend paying now?

is filedefend paying now? did any get payment in this week ? Thanks in advance for sharing your experience with filedefend.
    shufol Reviewed by shufol on . Is filedefend paying now? is filedefend paying now? did any get payment in this week ? Thanks in advance for sharing your experience with filedefend. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imgbd.net
    nop. got payment 2 times bt not this time. maybe they r gonna scam to evryone.

filedefend doesent have no webmoney as payout option payza has blocked people from uk getting there money so filedefend needs to give up

I wait my money since one month on webmoney, i change for payza ( i'm not in UK) ten days ago and still nothing ...
    Maybe later but i think they are scammer now .

Nope, they don't pay anymore...unltil about five weeks ago nobody received payments.

I see this on site:
    Problem: consumer_key_rejected | Advice: >

No can buy premium

Fuck You FD .

FYI: I have requested a payment 15 days ago. But not get paid yet. I created support ticket regarding this payment issue. They didnt replied, but by this time they replied another ticket i made for uploading problem

So, they are not interested to pay but they want us to work for them.

you all grazy, they get killed 1 by 1 and you think they pay all times? use brains

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information