Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63360 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Lightbulb Reintroduction

What's up?

Last night I spent around 6 or 7 hours bull shitting with Demon, who is banned, and this epic radio voice guy by the name of Billy. Anyway, I think he mods this site and I figure I'd come over here and do what I do best: be awesome.

Right now I'm working on a server, locking it down and what not. After that I'm going to setup a SSH honey pot called kippo; Google it, there's even a few videos are script kiddies trying to setup their silly little bots on it.
    Prolieth Reviewed by Prolieth on . Reintroduction What's up? Last night I spent around 6 or 7 hours bull shitting with Demon, who is banned, and this epic radio voice guy by the name of Billy. Anyway, I think he mods this site and I figure I'd come over here and do what I do best: be awesome. Right now I'm working on a server, locking it down and what not. After that I'm going to setup a SSH honey pot called kippo; Google it, there's even a few videos are script kiddies trying to setup their silly little bots on it. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Developer
    Hey Prolieth!

You sound like an interesting member! I think you're referring to our staff member WDF. (I hope it is WDF you are referring to!)

I'll see you around the forums.

Hello, Prolieth
    I welcome you from the deepest part(apex) of my heart.
    I really hope you like it here, I can't tell you how much happy and glad I am that you have joined this wonderful forum.
    I just wanna tell you that its an immense pleasure to see you here, it literally is.
    I wish I could somehow show you how happy I am to welcome you here, I wish I could just hold you in my arms and hug you tight and kiss your forehead and nibble your ear and then whisper to your ears "Welcome"
    I simply can't describe the pleasure you've given us by joining us. Cannot possibly put it into words. I just wanna say that I will love you forever for joining this community.

With love,
    Donnie Dark

Thread Information