Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6837 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Thumbs up AdLot.Us Opening - Short urls & View advertisements

Hello,

Welcome to AdLot.Us , my name is John and i am one of the administrators behind the shortening url project called adlot.us , we are trying to be different than all others shortening urls website that are on the market by delivering a platform for better earnings and cheaper ads .

Every unique visitor delivered will have to wait aproximative 5 seconds after the website is loaded , after that a button that will allow him to skip and redirect to the website requested will appear.

As a publisher you can win up to $5 / visitor and up to 10.000 lotus points .

Advertisers can promote their websites starting with a low rate of $0.70 / 1000 visitors worldwide .

More updates & features will be posted as soon as they will be active on website .

You can register by going to our website http://adlot.us/

Best Regards and Happy Earnings
    scriptburn Reviewed by scriptburn on . AdLot.Us Opening - Short urls & View advertisements Hello, Welcome to AdLot.Us , my name is John and i am one of the administrators behind the shortening url project called adlot.us , we are trying to be different than all others shortening urls website that are on the market by delivering a platform for better earnings and cheaper ads . Every unique visitor delivered will have to wait aproximative 5 seconds after the website is loaded , after that a button that will allow him to skip and redirect to the website requested will Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    google.com
    forum is under construction...

What are payment methods ?

Get paid up to $5 per visitor delivered
    Are you using content lockers or just interstitials ?
    My Avatar is 100% Me.

interstitial, we might add content lockers to members area where you can earn separately but not on interstitial .

Regards

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

And yes it is under maitenance , we just changed design and improved our website and we need to adjust forum too .

what happen to adshort?

What do you mean ? Script or Website ? anyway both were sold to other people

Thread Information