Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62814 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs down Henchfile Stops PPD

Here is a respond letter from Henchfile

This email is to make you aware of a change we're implementing to our affiliate scheme.
    As of today we are removing our pay per download (PPD) affiliate plan.

This will be replaced in the coming weeks with an alternative rewards system which will potentially pay out substantially more funds to our loyal affiliates.

We have made the decision to remove the PPD aspect from our affiliate scheme due to the sort of activity through our service that is attracted; it also represents a change in our business model to ensure we can sustain the high levels of growth we have seen over the last few months.

We will continue to offer pay per sale (PPS) based commissions to all of our users.

We appreciate the commitment all of our users show to our service.

In the next 24-48 hours we will be bringing online 11 new servers to cope with the ever increasing storage requirements that we have.

If you have any questions regarding this email please contact: contact@henchfile.com

Kind regards
    Hench Online Services

To unsubscribe from all emails from henchfile.com go to: http://www.henchfile.com/?op=unsubsc...cher@gmail.com
    Mindsnatcher Reviewed by Mindsnatcher on . Henchfile Stops PPD Here is a respond letter from Henchfile This email is to make you aware of a change we're implementing to our affiliate scheme. As of today we are removing our pay per download (PPD) affiliate plan. This will be replaced in the coming weeks with an alternative rewards system which will potentially pay out substantially more funds to our loyal affiliates. We have made the decision to remove the PPD aspect from our affiliate scheme due to the sort of activity through our service that is Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

not matter what changes,henchfile is a scam host for sure,they dont pay
    Henchfile stops PPD,we stop using Henchfile

@Mindsnatcher

when they made promises to pay money for 27/10/2012?
    when'll pay?

Please send my money !!!!

nickname - KhaiJoneLee

who care about this shitty host

All file host remove PPD

Just delete your files and move on

Website's:
    vvalworld.com
    scam host...

No use...

Good riddance. Less jokers like this the better.

They didn't want to pay anyone using PPD what makes anyone think they're gonna pay their PPS uploaders? Will be the same thing. Upload for nothing, earn their business money, reject your payment, ban your account.

Loyal affiliates? I doubt they have any anymore. Don't pay your affiliates, you don't have loyal uploaders and you definitely aren't gonna have loyal uploaders uploading pictures and videos of their summer vacations when there's Facebook, YouTube and many other free outlets for that.

Anyways, glad that's done and over with. Now I can stop wondering if I'm getting paid from what I accumulated before I stopped uploading last month. The guy never responds to my emails anyhow.

Give me my money!

Default Server Scam

Server Scam
    Not meet their payments
    is Scam

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information