Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62707 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Post main domain affected from subdomain abuse?

hello guys,

bought a domain and wanna park for free on freedns.afraid. well if you know freedns.afraid, they let other people use your subdomain. the question is, is there any effect on main domain because of subdomain illegal usage, like google ban, adsense ban, malware, child p*rn, etc. or is there a way to prevent main domain getting affected as well? thanks in advance.
    natsu90 Reviewed by natsu90 on . main domain affected from subdomain abuse? hello guys, bought a domain and wanna park for free on freedns.afraid. well if you know freedns.afraid, they let other people use your subdomain. the question is, is there any effect on main domain because of subdomain illegal usage, like google ban, adsense ban, malware, child p*rn, etc. or is there a way to prevent main domain getting affected as well? thanks in advance.>_> Rating: 5
    gomu gomu no..

..flying fuck!

2.   Sponsored Links

i think its effect..

Im sure it is ! 100% sure of this

Yes it does affect your main domain

i dont think subdomain rep affects main domain,though i am not sure.
    for example, wordpress.com,tumbler and thousand of other websites have objectionable contents on their subdomains, and that dont seem to affect the main domain.

Quote Originally Posted by HostMafia View Post
    i dont think subdomain rep affects main domain,though i am not sure.
    for example, wordpress.com,tumbler and thousand of other websites have objectionable contents on their subdomains, and that dont seem to affect the main domain.
    thanks hostmafia. that make sense.

Website's:
    w.aanz.in strangetrip.net imgvault.org img.strangetrip.net
    They are judged separately by google, that's the least I know. But for the illegal shit you're still the guy where they go knocking the door down. Since your whois/host info, they can't guess it's a separate entity.

Thread Information