Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62786 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Dedicated Server

After talking around I need get a Dedicated Server looking for one with 1Gbmit Port speed dedicated with Windows installed. Wanting the 1GBmit speed not sharing at 100mbit or anything like that. Other Specs doesn't matter really.. Still needing it located in the US. Plan is for personal use. Nothing Illegal.
    KurruptOwner Reviewed by KurruptOwner on . Dedicated Server After talking around I need get a Dedicated Server looking for one with 1Gbmit Port speed dedicated with Windows installed. Wanting the 1GBmit speed not sharing at 100mbit or anything like that. Other Specs doesn't matter really.. Still needing it located in the US. Plan is for personal use. Nothing Illegal. Rating: 5

2.   Notice to Consumers

Thread Summary

Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask.If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond whats printed in the ad.

» Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
    » Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
    » If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links

Banned
    It's 1Gbps not 1GBmit.
    And if you need a dedicated Gbps port, prepare to pay a lot especially if you want it in the US.
    What's your budget like?

sorry haha. right now doesnt matter just getting prices

If you want 1gbit port dedicated, be ready to pay $500-$600.

Super busy. I have to forward this email to 20 people in 5 minutes or else a ghost will visit me tonight and my room is a mess

Whats a good company with 1gbit port shared? with Windows installed?

Website's:
    Serverdeals.org NexeonTech.com StratusVPS.com FaceOfMankind.com
    This could be done easily and affordably. Would you let us know what your budget is and exactly what specs you are looking to be around. 500-600 is not accurate at all... Many here know nothing but cheap ovh and kimsufi. Please provide us with the info i asked
    Dominic Dillard, Operations Manager - ServerDEALS - www.serverdeals.org - USA, Europe
    *Unmetered VPS offers and Blowout Dedicated offers!
    *Own and operate our own hardware in 3 Datacenter locations
    *Fully Semi-Managed Provider exceeding expectations at a low price!

Thread Information