Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6916 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    iFunMaza.com
    Internetbs
    bs == bullshit
    seems they worth it..!

FB - http://www.facebook.com/IfunMaza
    Twitter - twitter.com/#!/iFunMaza

2.   Sponsored Links

Quote Originally Posted by rivax View Post
    damn, which registrar use now?
    namecheap
    The One And Only Pathetic Scamming Kid I Ever Seen In My KWWH Life -->> EnCiPh3r

Quote Originally Posted by rivax View Post
    damn, which registrar use now?
    Key-Systems GmbH

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    After reading the first post here some things you missed up on when responding to a DMCA complaint.

#1. Don't respond with vulgar language to a DMCA complaint even if you believe it's fake.

If you legal owned all the copyrighted material on your website you could've filed a Counter Notification however since you don't your best option would to be is responding to the DMCA very polite stating

Dear InternetBS Abuse Team,

We believe the following DMCA you've received is false we're asking the user whom filed this complaint with you to provide use with additional proof he owns the material that listed on our website, including proof showing he/she has contract that has a physical signature on it stating from the company that he/she has all right to represent this company has a DMCA removal agent. We're quested for him/her to send us a valid DMCA has the dmca that was sent to y'all was incorrectly filled out.

Regards
    Your Name

How to Make a Counter Notification:

If you are a client and/or end user, i.e., subscriber, and you feel that material you have placed online that has been removed following an infringement complaint is in fact not an infringement, you may file a counter notification. 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (g)(3) requires that to be valid, the counter notification must be written and addressed to our agent (listed above) and must provide the following information (the list below comes straight from the statute; if you do not understand the language please seek independent advice):

• A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
    • Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
    • A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
    • The subscriber's name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Provider aren't required to respond to counter notifications that do not meet the requirements above.
    Our designated agent will present your counter notification to the Complaining Party. Once your counter notification has been delivered, is allowed under the provisions of 17 U.S.C. Section 512 to restore the removed material in no less than 10, nor more than 14, business days, unless the Complaining Party notifies us that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain you, the subscriber, from engaging in infringing activity related to the material on provider system or network.

I asked internetbs to provide me a real DMCA so i can take actions . I told them this abuse isnt a proper dmca complaint , I asked internetbs proof all the abuse . They never provided me with any of those mentioned

I know who filed the abuse complaint . This crazy guy had a youtube account where he was trying to trash memebers of my site .
    Here you see a screenshot of one of his videos http://i.imgur.com/kAsvC.jpg
    Just look at the uploaders name and the person hes trying to bad talk lool same as from the fake abuse report.

I cant take this complaint serious . Im actualy shocked that internetbs wants me to reply to this bs

Banned
    Website's:
    budgetvds.com hilohost.com wdispatch.com
    This might come in handy when you can show his account at youtube has been suspended for copyright complaints.

http://www.youtube.com/user/WintownResident

Website's:
    Buried.com CryptCrawl.com
    LOL i think someone with fake name with fake identity with fake email is playing with you.

Change the registrar or call internetbs to solve this asap.

This site is using a hacked database of W junction
    Last edited by Gavo; 4th Jan 2015 at 01:27 PM.

Gavo is right .....KingGoon call internetbs asap and let us know update about this issue
    I though internetbs was the best around since namecheap suspend domain after dmca complaints
    Helping people is my hobby.....
    Learn how to secure your server against ddos

Website's:
    IwebHostu.com Realitykings.com UseNext.com
    Guys... My provider never send me this kind of CRAP! I don't know why! I never used namecheap or name or any other shit anyway. Even with .com I never had any problem with. But I always get minimum 10 DMCA everyday.
    Your site Down? You deserve it! You must be fall for any cheap Offer. Must Read the Rules - I love KWWH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information