Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62850 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Wink Newbie need advice on "HOW TO"

Hey!

I am currently planning on starting my own website, but I am "afraid" that I won't have a clue on what to do after I buy my domain from a domain name registrar. I know that a hosting solution is required to store all website content.

I am a total newbie when it comes to this. I have used free services like Webs and Wordpress, but I now want to start my very own site.

I have so many questions I hope you can help me with! Alright, here goes:

1. Is the host required to be at the domain registrar? I mean, if I register a domain with GoDaddy and want a hosting solution from HostGator or something like that, is that possible?

2. Is it even possible to run a website with only little knowledge on HTML and actually no knowledge on CSS?

3. Are there any good easy-to-use template companies that offer high quality (and editable?) templates?

My website will offer a "Member's area" from where I want to offer re-curring billing subscriptions. So if you have experience on "how to" and "where to" please let me know about this as well! I have browsed several sites regarding this, only to get more and more confused.

I have a lot more questions, but I won't bore you with all of them, so if you could help me answer the questions above, I'd be very grateful!

UZ
    UnimatrixZero Reviewed by UnimatrixZero on . Newbie need advice on "HOW TO" Hey! I am currently planning on starting my own website, but I am "afraid" that I won't have a clue on what to do after I buy my domain from a domain name registrar. I know that a hosting solution is required to store all website content. I am a total newbie when it comes to this. I have used free services like Webs and Wordpress, but I now want to start my very own site. I have so many questions I hope you can help me with! Alright, here goes: 1. Is the host required to be at the Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Pure Awesomeness!
    1. Yes, it's possible.
    2. Yes, it's possible.
    3. themeforest.com

Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    1. Yes, it's possible.
    2. Yes, it's possible.
    3. themeforest.com
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Proaudiozone.info View Post
    RT ???