Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
63061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Banned

Exclamation Yella Yella Habibi

Whats up KWWH, Its eJihadi here, a tech geek who have been reading KWWHunction from a long time and finally decided to get a account. I'm hoping to gain so much experience from here plus I will try my best to help as many people as I can.
    I'm into:
    Nukes, Swords, Goats, Caves, Camels, lol just kidding see below
    SEO, Graphic Desgin, Web Designing, Wordpress, Seedboxes etc.

Say salama laikum to me.

Death to the west! (A creepy neighbor lives in the west of my street)

P.S DO NOT TRY TO PICK UP MY ENGLISH MISTAKES, I DID MY M.B.A (Masters in Bombs & Atomic Energy) FROM THE GREAT AMREEKAN UNIVERSITY

eJihadi Reviewed by eJihadi on . Yella Yella Habibi Whats up KWWH, Its eJihadi here, a tech geek who have been reading KWWHunction from a long time and finally decided to get a account. I'm hoping to gain so much experience from here plus I will try my best to help as many people as I can. I'm into: Nukes, Swords, Goats, Caves, Camels, lol just kidding :) see below SEO, Graphic Desgin, Web Designing, Wordpress, Seedboxes etc. Say salama laikum to me. Death to the west! (A creepy neighbor lives in the west of my street) P.S DO NOT TRY TO Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    Bye dupe!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

Thread Information