Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62300 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default why CC is bad for us

because founding hacked CC is easier than hacked PP account. And whatever you do, whatever you share, even if you do not cheat the company, some morons using hacked/stolen cc try to
    buy premium account with those using your urls and if too many people use too many stolen
    cc, companies accept you are a cheater, even if you do not have any idea who bought those
    shits. paypal were a good shield against those hacked accounts, but from now on, we all are open
    target against premium sales by stolen cards and we can loose accounts because of those
    damn hackers. Do not pump your head saying I did not cheated, nothing will change.

By the way, some real cheaters are using this system a kind of protection system against companies. They use hacked cards and buy accounts from their urls and resell these accounts
    in their sites or hack forums. When those bastards are caught, they can yell here, I'm not a fuckn cheater. Companies need good CC verification system and good support to seperate those both
    type men. 1st one is a good uploader can be blocked by companies because of fraud
    2nd one is reall shit bastards has to be banned forever from all companies.
    ananisikim Reviewed by ananisikim on . why CC is bad for us because founding hacked CC is easier than hacked PP account. And whatever you do, whatever you share, even if you do not cheat the company, some morons using hacked/stolen cc try to buy premium account with those using your urls and if too many people use too many stolen cc, companies accept you are a cheater, even if you do not have any idea who bought those shits. paypal were a good shield against those hacked accounts, but from now on, we all are open target against premium sales by Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

It begins...
    Sounds like you need to get out of this 'industry' and go legit, eh? The legitimate industry does not face all these problems, and you most certainly don't struggle for pennies there. Sharing content you do not have rights to, for monetary gain, will do you no good in the long run.

Lifetalk, I do not care CC or PP, I earn 2500$ from my job + 1500$ from hosts per month

day to day .....running towards the worst!
    .:x:=> We are Cursed by our Own Soul <=:x:.

Respected Member
    Lifetalk, I do not care CC or PP, I earn 2500$ from my job + 1500$ from hosts per month
    LOL well my e-penis is bigger than your e-penis

well visa and MasterCard are doing this for u right now they are spreading the 3D Secure system which have been implemented already in several countries with many banks involved the system work like when a purchase happens the bank that issued that card will get a notify to send a secret pin to that users mobile phone the E-platform that is handling that purchase will ask for that PIN before authorizing the transaction this way all refund requests will only be around false advertising or wrong goods

It begins...
    Quote Originally Posted by ananisikim View Post
    Good luck. Come back here when you're earning $1.5 from hosts when this entire 'industry' falls apart, lol. Way to measure your electronic dicks on KWWH; I hope you realize you're digging a hole for yourself.

Jesse and Lifetalk, I just tried to explain to people why CC give dead penalty to the users, you misunderstood me or you just want have fun with someone. If you do not like my explanation leave this thread, if you want to play with something, play your tinytoon.

Cypherz, yes but in most countries they do not have those level protections, and payment companies
    have to add these options for highest level security for everyone. In my country, my bank's credit card ask me 3d security code and extra pin code when I try to use it in internet. I know why its important
    cause my wife wanted to use my credit card without asking me to buy some shoes, and then she could get pass pin code but she could not guess 3dcode because she does not have my pin code of cell phone
    to see SMS section. And bank send me an SMS that someone try to use my credit card and tried twice
    wrong code. This is the highest level security for a credit card and as ı said above, those level security
    have a cost for companies.

Thread Information