Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62687 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    TianZunWangChao.com

Default Review: Tianzunwangchao.com

It a chinese forum fresh new start related on cracking i alway want to make a good chinese forum with my own interest and finally make up my mind and did it a few day back i still learning on how to manage content still not yet posted

Code: 
    Tianzunwangchao.com
    preeling Reviewed by preeling on . Review: Tianzunwangchao.com It a chinese forum fresh new start related on cracking i alway want to make a good chinese forum with my own interest and finally make up my mind and did it a few day back i still learning on how to manage content still not yet posted Tianzunwangchao.com Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well, it may be a hit in the future since I haven't found any chinese forum for password/account sharing/cracking.

If you manage to hook up good chinese crackers and likely audience then your site may succeed. Else you'll get bored & even your users will be bored if new fresh passes are not posted.

I liked the minimal simple theme. Nice to see someone going out of the way and using another script I'm fed up of seeing everyone using vB 4 nowadays (yes, vB4 theme structure is fucking shit).

Get a good favicon, something in blue might do the trick
    Change your website's title from "Forum - Powered by Discuz" to something more relevant like "TianZunWngChao - The only chinese cracking community."

Good luck

Website's:
    TianZunWangChao.com
    thank your comment yes that the reason i making these community i am a chinese myself and i hardly find for a good chinese cracking forum to work at so i decided to make my own instead as the script is popular for chinese forum so i choose it instead of vbulletin

Code: 
    If you manage to hook up good chinese crackers and likely audience then  your site may succeed. Else you'll get bored & even your users will  be bored if new fresh passes are not posted.
    I try do some basic seo and adding on signature to see if i could get a few good chinese cracker i will try to do most posting work myself at least to fill the forum with content first so more visitor will feel to register

Code: 
    Get a good favicon, something in blue might do the trick :d
    Change your website's title from "Forum - Powered by Discuz" to  something more relevant like "TianZunWngChao - The only chinese cracking  community."
    well i still new to these so i planned to do it as well just need time to get all thing done

Too busy :|
    Website's:
    L337Fx.com BeastieBay.net
    Well it is not necessary that the cracker must be chinese you can keep the forum open for communities all over the world.

One idea I have is that, as you being a chinese, you know which passes the chinese audience would like to have. So concentrate more on getting those passes. This way, you will have returning. Also, keep in mind, to update the site as daily as possible. No one would like stale content

Thread Information