Hello everyone.

I open this thread after the official thread of Filemates been closed few days ago, for some of very intelligent members who pushed the admin of Filemates to take such decision !

I hope it'll be a temporary thread till Filemates decides to open the official thread again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem occurs since yesterday. every time I try to download any of my own files it doesn't work and I only have a blank page with the term ( wrong ip ), in the beginning I thought it's a general problem, but I asked my friend to download some of my files without a premium account, and it works.

But I'm not sure all my downloaders can download any of my files now !

What do you think the problem is ?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Everything is ready to go!

The new FileMates is ready.

All files have been moved to the new servers.

New modules have been installed and speed control will be now controlled in a better performance way.

All this is a promising change that we made in order to offer a better service and give us the resources to grow even more.

This last week, we have grown enough and have reached double visits per day.

Also, few days ago, we gave 3 days premium account extension so that you get what you paid for.

Hope you find the new service good and be sure we will do the best to better even more.

Sinecerely,
FileMates.com
No.dam Reviewed by No.dam on . Filemates Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filemates here Hello everyone. I open this thread after the official thread of Filemates been closed few days ago, for some of very intelligent members who pushed the admin of Filemates to take such decision ! :facepalm: I hope it'll be a temporary thread till Filemates decides to open the official thread again. ----------------------------------------------------------- I have a problem occurs since yesterday. every time I try to download any of my own files it doesn't work and I only have a Rating: 5