Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6976 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Filemates Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filemates here

Hello everyone.

I open this thread after the official thread of Filemates been closed few days ago, for some of very intelligent members who pushed the admin of Filemates to take such decision !

I hope it'll be a temporary thread till Filemates decides to open the official thread again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a problem occurs since yesterday. every time I try to download any of my own files it doesn't work and I only have a blank page with the term ( wrong ip ), in the beginning I thought it's a general problem, but I asked my friend to download some of my files without a premium account, and it works.

But I'm not sure all my downloaders can download any of my files now !

What do you think the problem is ?

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Everything is ready to go!

The new FileMates is ready.

All files have been moved to the new servers.

New modules have been installed and speed control will be now controlled in a better performance way.

All this is a promising change that we made in order to offer a better service and give us the resources to grow even more.

This last week, we have grown enough and have reached double visits per day.

Also, few days ago, we gave 3 days premium account extension so that you get what you paid for.

Hope you find the new service good and be sure we will do the best to better even more.

Sinecerely,
    FileMates.com
    No.dam Reviewed by No.dam on . Filemates Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Filemates here Hello everyone. I open this thread after the official thread of Filemates been closed few days ago, for some of very intelligent members who pushed the admin of Filemates to take such decision ! :facepalm: I hope it'll be a temporary thread till Filemates decides to open the official thread again. ----------------------------------------------------------- I have a problem occurs since yesterday. every time I try to download any of my own files it doesn't work and I only have a Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

"The connection was reset"

Still has an error when trying to use remote upload.

Noting can be uploaded atm

cannot download at all...

Error happened when generating Download Link.
    Please try again or Contact administrator.
    (Can't connect to files-dl2.com:80 (Connection refused) LWP: Protocol::http: Socket: connect: Connection refused at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/CGI/Carp.pm line 314. )

So it's a common problem and also it's not the only one !

I've sent to the email of Filemates about that I cannot download files at all, not only my own files, but no reply yet !

I hope it's a matter of time untill the new servers be 100% ready for work.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

The download works with me now but not from all servers yet.

'Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at files-dl2.com"

only message Im getting

Just the server ( files-dl1.com ) works with me, but the rest ( files-dl2.com, files-dl3.com ..etc ) doesn't work yet.

Is there a way to choose servers? which I wanna upload to...

All servers are working now

it really a hard decision to start working with a host that doesn't have support.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information