Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6867 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    piggy-farm.com sexyBB.Info sex-talk.be
    2 popups ore 1 popup and one pop under is ok

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    imgonion.com
    I'm nothing if not responsive to feedback

Hopefully your big red "Do not use this image host" doesn't put people off

Thanks again!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lawina View Post
    2 popups ore 1 popup and one pop under is ok
    agreee with u .. between site is same like imgkeeper just logo changed soo bee aware imgrill is also using this script but its awesome site . i don't knw personally admin but having chat on the site and giving great support i am working with them as non adult on my site and no problem ever so far also payment on time within 1-2 days some times 3 days . i was try the imgdino too but daily a new problem server or some time stats not working or site down so i leave that . ur site is also like that just rate of tier 1 is high. so good luck with ur site i will try ur site let's see how it will come between i want to say that which which site i have seen with high rates having always problem don't knw why but problems .. imgah is also going tooo good but rates are a bit low so again goooooooood luck with ur site i will try and will give my review soon

Website's:
    imgonion.com
    Glad you've had a good experience so far!

I'm trying to keep my prices as high as possible - when it comes out of Beta the prices will be set in stone. I want to keep them fair for the users, but also for me.

Banned
    user need high prices they want 10-20 $ per 1000 view which is not possible .. when users see a new filehost with high rates mostly new uploaders move to site but some sites doing problems with users i still remember. me and my friends was working on imgrill and when we see imgdino my mostly friends move to that site and now they are saying they are sc*m today my stats are frozen etc. so make a rate that is acceptable for users and u too .. today ur rate is 3.5 with is very good maybe u will decrease it to 2 or 2.5 so again users will upset ... remember first impression is last impression if u will lose ur repo u can't get it ever like last .. make stable rates like other host imgah or grill or chilli so in future u don't have to change them .still in KWWH check grill thread soo far not a single user have complain about stats or payment or like that so its a good impression for users and user trust these type of sites ... see ur first page have a bad impression for users.. which will definitely effect on u

Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cChinta View Post
    user need high prices they want 10-20 $ per 1000 view which is not possible .. when users see a new filehost with high rates mostly new uploaders move to site but some sites doing problems with users i still remember. me and my friends was working on imgrill and when we see imgdino my mostly friends move to that site and now they are saying they are sc*m today my stats are frozen etc. so make a rate that is acceptable for users and u too .. today ur rate is 3.5 with is very good maybe u will decrease it to 2 or 2.5 so again users will upset ... remember first impression is last impression if u will lose ur repo u can't get it ever like last .. make stable rates like other host imgah or grill or chilli so in future u don't have to change them .still in KWWH check grill thread soo far not a single user have complain about stats or payment or like that so its a good impression for users and user trust these type of sites ... see ur first page have a bad impression for users.. which will definitely effect on u
    first impression is the last impression?
    Probably i heard it as the "best" impression

But yeah, i know the OP
    He knows what he's doing..
    Good luck on this one mate.

Website's:
    imgonion.com
    Quote Originally Posted by cChinta View Post
    I know - hopefully people who have read the first page kept reading and see how quickly this was fixed. That's all I can do

Respected Member
    If you're worried about a little bad feedback, KWWH is not for you. People are going to call you the cheater even if they tried to screw you over lol

Besides, if it's all good feedback they will just accuse you of paying users to make good feedback. You cannot win here.

Website's:
    imgonion.com
    lol Good to know

apply affiliate please: user: patayah

already done? that was fast. Thumbs up for the first step

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information