Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62381 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

View Poll Results: What do you think about the "Year of God"

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excited, I was born for this moment

6 19.35%
  • I'm optimistic about the future - this date is not significant

5 16.13%
  • Worries, I think were all doomed

5 16.13%
  • Who cares? It's just another day

15 48.39%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question December 21st, 2012

Almost everyone is thinking about this date. What are your thoughts? Do you think passing through the Milky Way Galaxy for the first time in 26,000 years is significant? Do you believe that the Earth's poles could dramatically shift? Do you think anything will happen at all?

Actual Wikipedia Definition:

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs according to which cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on 21 December 2012.[1][2][3][4][5] This date is regarded as the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar. Various astronomical alignments and numerological formulae have been proposed as pertaining to this date, though none have been accepted by mainstream scholarship.
    A New Age interpretation of this transition is that this date marks the start of time in which Earth and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, and that 2012 may mark the beginning of a new era.[6] Others suggest that the 2012 date marks the end of the world or a similar catastrophe. Scenarios suggested for the end of the world include the arrival of the next solar maximum, an interaction between Earth and the black hole at the center of the galaxy,[7] or Earth's collision with a planet called "Nibiru".
    Scholars from various disciplines have dismissed the idea of such cataclysmic events occurring in 2012. Professional Mayanist scholars state that predictions of impending doom are not found in any of the extant classic Maya accounts, and that the idea that the Long Count calendar "ends" in 2012 misrepresents Maya history and culture.[3][8][9] Astronomers and other scientists have rejected the proposals as pseudoscience, stating that they conflict with simple astronomical observations[10] and amount to "a distraction from more important science concerns, such as global warming and loss of biological diversity".[11]
    Some great videos to watch pertaining to this event. Is the United States Government preparing for something to happen?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL2vnxVIH_0&feature=channel&list=UL[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FnZLx8J4oM[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4a_8osYdug[/ame]
    Prig Reviewed by Prig on . December 21st, 2012 Almost everyone is thinking about this date. What are your thoughts? Do you think passing through the Milky Way Galaxy for the first time in 26,000 years is significant? Do you believe that the Earth's poles could dramatically shift? Do you think anything will happen at all? Actual Wikipedia Definition: Some great videos to watch pertaining to this event. Is the United States Government preparing for something to happen? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    Here's my honest opinion and view on this...

Not a single fuck will be given that day from me, I might as well get drunk to be sure I'm properly prepared for "end of the world".
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Interesting Mr. Smith. Well I think that there is most definitely something happening here in the United States. Whether it be related to the December 21st date or not. Lot's of things are going on around here. Halo-Point bullets have been issued to a vast majority of offices in the past months, numbering in the millions of rounds (hallo points are used to pierce bullet proof vests). There's FEMA with their casket coffins numbering in the millions, and each coffin can hold up to 3 average sized men. Then you have the FEMA camps of some sort, next to rail roads, surrounded by barbwire fencing - concentration camps, detainment camps? The United States Government is a highly paranoid entity and it's more apparent now than ever.

I am unsure what exactly it could be. A plague, an asteroid, pole shifting, NWO End Game, or bracing for an attack. All I know is that the day the United Nations steps foot on my soil and takes arm against me will be the day they realize why were the most powerful nation in this Universe. I relish the day anything happens. I live for this moment.

Either way I see it. Were in for some sort of a ride. Whether it be a civil or global war, plague, another entity, asteroids, pole shifts. Something. Will. Happen. In. Our. Lifetimes.

Respected Member
    Mr. Prig, I still do not see how this change anything?

US Government has far more important issues to deal with right now. If we get hit by an asteroid tomorrow, or get invaded by aliens, it still doesn't matter. What can you or anyone else do about it? Nothing. I'd rather spend time enjoying life than to sit here and worry or try to do something about it even though I know it's pointless.

As long it doesn't affect ME in a direct way, I don't want to waste time on it. Selfish? Yeah, probably.

Global War? Yeah, that could happen. Your government simply cannot stop "helping" those poor (but filled with oil) countries.

The day will come when you will really piss off someone in Russia and I don't think it will turn out so good.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

F***, my b-day is just several days later

"I'd rather die on my feet than serve on my knees". I recite this to myself several times per week.

Fighting for what you believe in. Fighting for your family and your friends, being strong, being prepared (even in the event that nothing does happen), thinking, pondering, planning, understanding is what makes me who I am. We are all entitled to our own beliefs. And yours is yours, mine is mine, it's what makes us who we are.

I will not lie when I say that I will have a bottle of some Goose next to me and pound that with the quickness. However, to have some planning is always key. Nobody can plan for the inevitable. For me, personally, I will do what I can until I no longer am able. Whatever that may be, I don't know. All I know is that strategy is key. Warfare mask, vest, battery operated walkie-talkies, collaboration with fellows, strategic placed explosives, guns, amo, and most certainly death of the enemy - domestic, international or universal.

However, Mr. Smith. Sometimes it takes things to happen to bring out a side of you that you never knew existed. Who knows what you will really, truly do when something mega occurs? You may rise to the occassion and even suprise yourself. Afterall, were all humans and we are a very spontaneous bunch .

It kind of shit that some of these theories are meant to happen on my birthday. But if something happens it happens and we have to live with in or fright in or we will just be dead anyway. Plus the Mayan Calendar I don't get how it can predict the end of the world when its a calendar, it just like every calendar really just that it goes on for a lot longer then loops. Also I hear that the Mayans died out so how can anyone know what the calendar means as well the world as got to end someday.

Also I find my dad's opinion on this funny as he think that it's Hollywood making theories up to make new movies and more money like the last time when the world was meant to end.

Probation
    who cares.....i live everyday as it comes..role on 21st DEC!!

I have made weapons of mass destruction in my underground *EVIL* lab,
    I will launch them on world on 20 Dec, because you will be expecting it on 21st, but it will come on 20, Surprise !!!

just a plan
    20-12-2012 i ll be so drunk
    21-12-2012 just sleep and keep on sleeping
    23-12-2012 watch 2012 the movie and laugh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information