Hi,

I am currently payoneer user and have payoneer mastercard and US payment service. Which are attached to my premiere paypal account and i withdrawl to the US payment service and redeem via the mastercard from any ATM. I love this service. But i need another US payment service for another new business paypal acount . Is it possible that i can have total 2 US payment service and can be withdrawl from same mastercard? I need this because the current one i use for my personal and business use and i need to make another paypal account and need to attach new US payment service and just for business purposes.

Thanks and Regards.
coolsam Reviewed by coolsam on . Need to ask about something Hi, I am currently payoneer user and have payoneer mastercard and US payment service. Which are attached to my premiere paypal account and i withdrawl to the US payment service and redeem via the mastercard from any ATM. I love this service. But i need another US payment service for another new business paypal acount . Is it possible that i can have total 2 US payment service and can be withdrawl from same mastercard? I need this because the current one i use for my personal and business use Rating: 5