Hello,
Presently I am with www.atlantic.net, I am using their cloud solutions. So far, I didn't face any issues with them. Ok, I am not here about saying their services , I would like to use their template. As their template is in Joomla and I don't know much about Joomla so can you tell me where can I learn customization of Joomla template? I really like the template which atlantic.net is currently using. I would like to build a professional security site with that template.

Help appreciated.
Thanks
happyvalentine Reviewed by happyvalentine on . How to customize Joomla website? Hello, Presently I am with www.atlantic.net, I am using their cloud solutions. So far, I didn't face any issues with them. Ok, I am not here about saying their services :), I would like to use their template. As their template is in Joomla and I don't know much about Joomla so can you tell me where can I learn customization of Joomla template? I really like the template which atlantic.net is currently using. I would like to build a professional security site with that template. Help Rating: 5