Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6766 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation
    Hi Yep I'm new and I hope I'm posting in the correct place.I like to download movies and a few tv shows but I don't know what to use to download with anymore.Seems most are uploading to netload.in and uploaded.net now and I'd like to use something that will download multiple premium links quickly with no amount limit that I could pay monthly.I know there are places to use that also offer uploading but I don't upload because I would have to pay for a VPN also.Sure would appreciate it if someone could help me out.Thank you.
    EDIT:What I'm asking is there sites or whatever to use other than newrapidleech etc since I only download and not upload?

I posted a question in General but no replies so far so maybe best I ask here.I only download cause I can't afford VPN for uploads so what site is there where I can download using multi premium links unltd amount for a small monthly fee?I noticed now most uploaders on DDL and warez sites use netload or uploaded so can someone please point me in right direction?Thank you.

22 views and 0 replies.I don't understand.If this is a subject not to be asked openly then please message me.
    stylo12 Reviewed by stylo12 on . Downloading on DDL sites Hi Yep I'm new and I hope I'm posting in the correct place.I like to download movies and a few tv shows but I don't know what to use to download with anymore.Seems most are uploading to netload.in and uploaded.net now and I'd like to use something that will download multiple premium links quickly with no amount limit that I could pay monthly.I know there are places to use that also offer uploading but I don't upload because I would have to pay for a VPN also.Sure would appreciate it if someone Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Jdownloader is what you need

Thread Information