Hi Dper's!
I run a simple WP blog:www.bingospelpunt.nl from last 2 years. A company sent me legal notice to surrender my domain due to copyright infringements they believe. Company website is: www.spelpunt.nl
I can see i am not using any other TLD's domain but quite a different name. And i am not even running my website to spoil their business at all. Please read the below letter i received today and...

A company sent me notice to send my domain due to infringements. Read and suggest
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . A company sent me notice to send my domain due to infringements. Read and suggest Hi Dper's! I run a simple WP blog:www.bingospelpunt.nl from last 2 years. A company sent me legal notice to surrender my domain due to copyright infringements they believe. Company website is: www.spelpunt.nl I can see i am not using any other TLD's domain but quite a different name. And i am not even running my website to spoil their business at all. Please read the below letter i received today and... A company sent me notice to send my domain due to infringements. Read and Rating: 5