I'm using Google Trends to research some terms right now. But I don't really understand what I'm looking for.

I mean, I found some keywords that has high frequency. Which is great because that means people search for them. But that also means that there are lots of other sites already for that keyword. There aren't many people searching for unusual terms, but that also means there are less competetion and it will be easier to rank one's site for those keywords.

Both have their pros and cons,...

Keyword Research
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Keyword Research I'm using Google Trends to research some terms right now. But I don't really understand what I'm looking for. I mean, I found some keywords that has high frequency. Which is great because that means people search for them. But that also means that there are lots of other sites already for that keyword. There aren't many people searching for unusual terms, but that also means there are less competetion and it will be easier to rank one's site for those keywords. Both have their pros and Rating: 5