Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6833 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

I'm 20% bot

Post Can I copy news from other to my website

Hello Friends,

I don't know I am in a right place, So I am posting my content here Plz help me out. I want to start new news website and I wanna your suggestions. Can I copy content from any other news website to my own website. I will show the resource website detail at bottom of news.

Can I copy full content or just few lines. I am little confused about this what I do.

Thanks
    GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Can I copy news from other to my website Hello Friends, I don't know I am in a right place, So I am posting my content here Plz help me out. I want to start new news website and I wanna your suggestions. Can I copy content from any other news website to my own website. I will show the resource website detail at bottom of news. Can I copy full content or just few lines. I am little confused about this what I do. Thanks Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The better question is, should you be copying content from other sites? And, possibly the answer is no as it could result in duplicate content issues with Google penalizing your site for copied content. However, if you only quote the first paragraph and then link back to the full source, you should have no issues.

Thread Information