Hi SHT users,
I have created a tech blog 4 months back and at that time I had good bounce rate(somewhere between 55%-60%) Now, in the last 20 days I am seeing a huge bounce rate of 85% and more. I don't know the real reason behind it but it is impacting my SEO. In this 4 months, I was able to grab around 400 unique visitors per day through search engines but after the increase in bounce rate, it has been dropped to just 240-270 unique visitors. Please help me find out what the issue is..
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Help!!! My site has the huge bounce rate.... Hi SHT users, I have created a tech blog 4 months back and at that time I had good bounce rate(somewhere between 55%-60%) Now, in the last 20 days I am seeing a huge bounce rate of 85% and more. I don't know the real reason behind it but it is impacting my SEO. In this 4 months, I was able to grab around 400 unique visitors per day through search engines but after the increase in bounce rate, it has been dropped to just 240-270 unique visitors. Please help me find out what the issue is.. Rating: 5