Well, I have been told I attain SEO of my my blog by Google keywords, which is an Adwords function, methinks.

Okay, it costs, but how much? It seems to think I need to pay, but that flummoxes me because I demands pay per "campaign" as opposed to some monthly subscription.

I need to be able to research long tail keywords to SEO, but the search engines that do that, or the main one, namely Google Keywords, is not free. I can live with that, I suppose, but it complicates my learning curve in...
GBot Reviewed by GBot on . Just What Are My SEO Options? Well, I have been told I attain SEO of my my blog by Google keywords, which is an Adwords function, methinks. Okay, it costs, but how much? It seems to think I need to pay, but that flummoxes me because I demands pay per "campaign" as opposed to some monthly subscription. I need to be able to research long tail keywords to SEO, but the search engines that do that, or the main one, namely Google Keywords, is not free. I can live with that, I suppose, but it complicates my learning curve Rating: 5