Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6841 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Probation

Default PayPal Limited? What Can I Do?

I have been limited permanently by PayPal for unusual account activity just recently. Considering it is PayPal, they never tell you the exact reason why they limit me. I tried calling them, but they kept giving me the run around and stating unusual activity when in fact nothing of my transactions or activity differed at all.
    Now my question is, is it possible to ever use PayPal again? Has anyone got a permanently limited PayPal reinstated?
    Has anyone been able to create a new account without being limited?

I mean I found this: http://www.slideshare.net/AuctionEss...cognitostealth and it says you can create a new account, but am afraid if I get caught, I am stuck in the same position.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    nuzzo Reviewed by nuzzo on . PayPal Limited? What Can I Do? I have been limited permanently by PayPal for unusual account activity just recently. Considering it is PayPal, they never tell you the exact reason why they limit me. I tried calling them, but they kept giving me the run around and stating unusual activity when in fact nothing of my transactions or activity differed at all. Now my question is, is it possible to ever use PayPal again? Has anyone got a permanently limited PayPal reinstated? Has anyone been able to create a new account without Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    duafaqe.com dediwebhost.com
    Try to contact Paypal through their support and you can get all solved fast.
    BUY UNLIMITED HOSTING AT WWW.DEDIWEBHOSTING.COM
    .COM STARTING FROM 9.99$

Website's:
    rdpvpshost.com
    I think you can get in touch with the paypay support. They can definitely help.

Really could be any number of reasons as to why you got limited. Most obvious one is going against PayPals terms.

Thread Information