Ok so I registered a domain with justhost.com, they don't want me so I bought a dedicated account with worldstream.pl and now I need to transfer my domain to them but all they have in their "control panel" is a graph that shows my site usage and a list of my ip's...no buttons for file management, no cpanel, no domain transfer buttons or anything useful to n0obs like me. So what the heck do i do I told my new host that I wanted to transfer my domain and they just said "ok"
treerow Reviewed by treerow on . Transfering a domain :S Ok so I registered a domain with justhost.com, they don't want me so I bought a dedicated account with worldstream.pl and now I need to transfer my domain to them but all they have in their "control panel" is a graph that shows my site usage and a list of my ip's...no buttons for file management, no cpanel, no domain transfer buttons or anything useful to n0obs like me. So what the heck do i do I told my new host that I wanted to transfer my domain and they just said "ok" Rating: 5