Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62186 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    your prices are too high + service is also not good its ok.....

i will not recommend this host to anyone

Server load is always high like 8-12 recently been around 18-20 but server still loads my site fairly fast for now...

EDIT: topped out at 42.52 (8 Cpus)

site was crawling.......

3.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    4rc.org pivx.net mambaturk.com
    Quote Originally Posted by masterofdeath View Post
    I used HostMyWarez since 09th January, and from on now their ticket system was very satisfactory for me also they send tickets about downtime and they reply tickets very fast..JAson was very helpful in msn and other guys too.. They try to quickly solve the problem and i never facing server problem or something. Thanks friends, keep on moving
    yeah this time i quote my self.. Because yesterday night i had problem with vbseo.php and they sent me inquiry about it.. I checked and i didn't find a solution for it..They said my vbseo.php is using cpu %22-%25 and it was slowing down their server (actually their VPS!)

Today i wrote here to fix my vbseo.php and some of hosting professionals wrote me pm for help. and when i sent my cpanel they were in shock because hostmywarez was using small VPS probably with 1gb ram and overselling from it..

Code: 
    Server Load         0.45 (8 cpus)                            Memory Used         43.7 %
    with 16gb ram machine can it be happens with probably 100 customer?
    No i don't think so, also i'm not idiot. After Santrex crush i go with them and from first week problems just begun. I talked with Jason on msn and i wanted total refund. And he sent me their tos page and said they cant give back refund. But i think he didnt read what he COPIED and PASTE in TOS page because it was writing in it

the only exception being if cancellation is made within the first 15 days of the opening of the first hosting account by the client concerned, as per the money-back guarantee.
    I screenshot already

So today i opened paypal dispute and waiting for solution

• DisRespected: Dlow (Still he owe me 30$)
    • My Websites are again up!!!!Moved own server

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    @Masterofdeath

We have monitored your account for 2-3 days, significant cpu abuse was coming from your vbseo, we told you to lower its settings or disable it if you want to continue on shared hosting. How can we be overselling when server load is 0.45, if you do some research you will find out that load is VERY small compared to other hosts.

edit: He went to a new host and got destroyed there.

Anyways, today we have bought another dedicated server, so all clients will be split on the other server so it balances out.

@jidox, you don't even host here, you are the admin of that fail of a hosting "get-host" who copied everything in the 365host thread. Please go away.

@shadeslayer, all that has been taken care of, we bought another dedicated server, and we split the loads. Load is now 0.3, probably lower than any company here

Thank You,
    HostMyWarez

Banned
    Website's:
    FusionWarez.info SmokeHost.net Leechers.co
    My site is down m8.

sorted moved to new server lot faster !

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    We have bought another dedicated server, load on the two servers is now 0.3, sites loading as fast as USA servers, everyone is now spread out, and is enjoying the low cpu load and the speed.

We still have a promo running :

10OFF

For 10% off any hosting plan!

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    Cleared all my PM, Promo still available, but not for long!

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    New Speeds are very fast! Clients are enjoying 1 Gig Uplink Server with no downtime, Dedicated Servers Coming Soon.

Banned
    Website's:
    HostMyWarez.com
    I'm available on MSN, from 10 - 9 pm daily. Any questions feel free to ask me or make a support ticket

Page 14 of 82 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread Information